Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17/MAS17) was a scheduled international passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down on 17 July 2014, killing all 283 passengers and 15 crew on board. Contact with the Boeing 777-200ER airliner was lost about 50 km (31 mi) from the Ukraine–Russia border, and it subsequently crashed near Torez in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine, 40 km (25 mi) from the border. The crash occurred during the Battle in Shakhtarsk Raion, part of the ongoing war in Donbass, in an area controlled by the Donbass People’s Militia. The Ukrainian government stated that the missile was launched by “Russian professionals and coordinated from Russia”. In October 2014, the German Federal Intelligence Service reportedly concluded that the plane was shot down by pro-Russian separatists using a captured Ukrainian Buk system. Malaysia proposed a United Nations resolution to set up an international tribunal to prosecute those suspected of being behind the downing of the plane. The proposal gained a majority on the UN Security Council (11 countries voting for it, 3 abstaining), but it was vetoed by Russia. The crash is also the deadliest airliner shoot down incident, as well as Malaysia Airlines’ deadliest incident and it’s second of the year, after the disappearance of Flight 370 four months earlier. Dutch-led criminal investigators said Wednesday they have solid evidence that a Malaysian jet was shot down by a Buk missile moved into eastern Ukraine from Russia. From that and other evidence collected by the Joint Investigation Team (JIT), “it may be concluded MH17 was shot down by a 9M38 missile launched by a Buk, brought in from the territory of the Russian Federation, and that after launch was subsequently returned to the Russian Federation,” Paulissen told a news conference. Dutch police spokesman Thomas Aling said the joint investigation findings differ in that they are designed to be solid enough to be used as evidence in a criminal trial. Where and when a trial might take place is still to be determined, Aling said. The report largely confirmed the already widely documented Russian government role not only in the deployment of the missile system, called a Buk, or SA-11, but the subsequent cover-up, which continues to this day. The report by a team of prosecutors from the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Malaysia and Ukraine was significant for applying standards of evidence admissible in court, while still building a case directly implicating Russia, and is likely to open a long diplomatic and legal struggle over the tragedy. Those radar images, released by the Russian military on Monday, showed nothing near the airliner, he said. “If any missile had existed, it could have been fired only from another territory. I do not say which exactly territory it could be. It is specialists’ business.”
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-