Banknifty July expiry future closed at 18002 with gain. now getting in momentum and today we saw almost 200+ points rally from lows. Stocks of power sector firms, telecom companies and private sector banks led gains for the two key benchmark indices. In banknifty future hit low around 17807 while high was at 18028. Fresh breakout on strong price action and volume. The broader NSE Nifty scaled the 8,300 mark for the first time this year. Other major gainers that contributed to the rally were Axis Bank, Tata Motors. In markets, banking 1.46 per cent, consumer durables 1.44 per cent, auto 1.39 per cent, capital goods 1.21 per cent, PSU 0.99 per cent and FMCG 0.89 per cent. For tomorrow, 1st July 2016, banknifty future intraday support zones are 17775 and 17680. On upside 18050 and 18151 are intraday resistances as well as target zones. For intraday banknifty 18100 call will be remain buy on dips choice.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-