Bank Nifty Technical analysis and Free Trading calls for 26th October 2016 Bank nifty future today closed at 19851 with the loss. Bank nifty future after strong rally seeing some profit booking pressure from the market before expiry. For tomorrow, bank nifty future outlook remains bullish and expect upside for this index future. Bank nifty future intraday support zones are 19700 and 19550 and these are intraday buying levels for bank nifty future intraday traders. While on upside 20100 and 20300 are bank nifty future intraday resistance levels as well as intraday targets for day traders. Banknifty swing traders keep long positions open for target 20300 with trailing stop loss or stop loss below 19670. Banknifty option traders can buy bank nifty 19700 call options of November expiry on the decline with stop loss for big intraday gains. positional bank nifty option traders can use 19700 or 19900 call options of November expiry as buy and accumulate on the decline for big gains in short to medium terms.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-