ACC Limited is an India-based company engaged in manufacturing of cement and ready mixed concrete. The Company manufactures cement of various kinds, such as Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) and Portland Slag Cement (PSC). The Company’s segments include Cement and Ready Mix Concrete. Its range of cements and blended cements is marketed through a countrywide network of sales units, area offices and warehouses. The Company has approximately 17 cement factories, approximately 21 sales offices and various zonal offices. ACC Limited is India’s foremost manufacturer of cement and ready mix concrete with a countrywide network of factories and marketing offices. Established in 1936, ACC has been a pioneer and trend-setter in cement and concrete technology. ACC’s brand name is synonymous with cement and enjoys a high level of equity in the Indian market. Among the first companies in India to include commitment to environment protection as a corporate objective, ACC has won several prizes and accolades for environment friendly measures taken at its plants and mines. The company has also been felicitated for its acts of good corporate citizenship. The Company has over 50 ready mixed concrete plants in various cities, such as Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Goa, Pune and Ahmedabad. Its subsidiaries include ACC Mineral Resources Limited, Bulk Cement Corporation (India) Limited, Lucky Minmat Limited, National Limestone Company Private Limited and Singhania Minerals Private Limited.
- MCX Commodity Trading calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- GOLD & SILVER weekly report for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency weekly Forecast and calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Intraday Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit -2500/-
- Option Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +12675/-
- Currency Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +9000/-
- MCX Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +157500/-
- Future Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +76650/-
- Banknifty Future options weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Nifty Future Option weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-