ACC stock daily chart analysis Acc limited stock last closed at 1344 with gain. On the daily chart, the stock price trend is flat but momentum is building on buying side. For short term traders, stock above 1340 will remain a buy. On downside 1340 and 1305 are short term support levels. On upside 1385 and 1425 are resistances as well as target zones in momentum builds. The Recent bottom was seen near 1305 level and remain as a strong support level. ACC stock weekly chart analysis Acc limited stock this week closed with a gain. This was the second positive week for ACC share. On weekly chart stock price trend is bearish but momentum is bullish as recovery phase continues. 1355 is strong supply zone and above it expect higher top and bottom cycle for stock. From medium term 1220 and 1084 support zones as well as fresh medium term investment levels. On upside above 1355 expect 1490 and then 1625 as medium-term targets for ACC limited stock. ACC stock investment view Acc limited is a blue chip cement company and the stock is also part of nifty 50. From long-term perspective and based on technical analysis. 1130 and 850 are best to buy and accumulate zone. Stock above 1410 will enter into the bull zone and 1690 and 1975 are long-term targets according to my charts. ACC stock fundamental view ACC Ltd company Description ACC Limited is an India-based company engaged in the manufacturing and selling of cement and ready mix concrete. The Company offers various cement products, such as ACC-Gold, ACCF2R, ACC Plus and ACC Coastal+. The Company offers various concrete products, such as Permecrete, Stampcrete and Imprincrete, ready to use mortar, Thermocrete and Hi-densecrete, which have lower environmental footprint. The Company’s subsidiaries include ACC Mineral Resources Limited, Bulk Cement Corporation (India) Limited, Lucky Minmat Limited, National Limestone Company Private Limited and Singhania Minerals Private Limited.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-