Asian Paints stock daily chart analysis Asian Paints stock on last trading session closed at 878 with the loss. On the daily chart, the stock price trend is bullish but momentum is losing out and suggesting correction and support testing. On downside 870 and 825 are support levels. On upside 913 and 960 are resistances as well as target zones on a reversal. Asian Paints stock weekly chart analysis Asian Paints stock on a weekly chart showing positive closing in last week. This was forth gaining week for stock prices. Stock weekly chart price trend and momentum both are bullish. On the weekly chart, stock above 850 will remain bullish and buy. On upside 935 and 1020 are resistances as well as target zones for swing traders and investors. Below 850 on weekly closing basis stock will turn bearish. Below it, 765 and 680 are support zones as well as re-entry points for traders. Asian Paints stock investment view Asian Paints stock from investment view will remain bullish above 815 level. On upside 980 and 1145 are my target zones. Long term trend is bullish. On downside 650 and 490 are long term support levels as well as best buy zones on major correction. Asian Paints stock fundamental view Asian Paints company Description Asian Paints Limited is an India-based paint company. The Company operates around the world through its subsidiaries namely Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings, SCIB Paints and Taubmans. Asian Paints manufactures a range of paints for Decorative and Industrial use. In Decorative paints, the Company operates in four segments namely Interior Wall, Exterior Wall Finishes, Enamels and Wood Finishes. The Company’s paints are used in industries for coatings and road markings. The Company’s two chemicals businesses, Phthalic Anhydride, manufactured at Ankleshwar and Pentaerythritol, manufactured at Cuddalore in Tamil Nadu. The Company’s other subsidiaries include Asian Paints (Nepal) Private Limited, Asian Paints (International) Limited, Asian Paints Industrial Coatings Limited, Multifacet Infrastructure (India) Limited and Maxbhumi Developers Limited. Its waterproofing products are marketed under the brand name SmartCare. The Company operates 23 paint manufacturing facilities. forby sms join us now at .
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-