The Australian dollar has posted slight losses on Monday following sharp losses in the Friday session. AUD/USD is trading at the 0.74 line at early trades. Aud usd pair is trading at 0.7410 with strong gains on Tuesday. Intraday chart price trend and momentum both are strong bullish. The AUD/USD is pivoting around the 0.74 handle after the pair saw a massive decline (approximately 330 pips) on the backdrop of the “Brexit” decision. For intraday, Aussie dollar remain strong and buy on dips. On upside 0.7435 and then 0.75 are resistances as well as intraday target zones. On downside 0.7380 and then 0.7330 are intraday support zones as well as stoploss for long traders. The Australian dollar gained as risk sentiment improved slightly amid rising oil prices. The Aussie reversed most of previous session losses.
- Intraday Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit -2500/-
- Option Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +12675/-
- Currency Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +9000/-
- MCX Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +157500/-
- Future Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +76650/-
- Banknifty Future options weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Nifty Future Option weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-