Bank Nifty future and option trading strategy for 16 Nov 2016 Bank Nifty future today closed at 19370 with loss. After last session rally today we saw profit booking in banknifty on panic. price trend and momentum both below 19460 remain weak but traders use downside support zones to buy and accumulate. For tomorrow, Bank Nifty intraday support zones are 19150 and 18900 while on upside 19700 and 20150 are resistances as well as target zones. Swing traders can use 18900-19000 near levels to enter long for big upside targets of 19460 and then 20050. For investors 18300 level was golden investment opportunity. Option traders can buy dec and Jan expiry out of the money as buy and accumulate with stop loss for big medium term gains. Weekly closing below 18800 will be very bearish sign and expect panic selling to extend up to 17500 to 17300 in that situation.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-