Banknifty October expiry future today closed at 19826 with gain. In intraday banknifty hit low at 19653 and given strong recovery rally to close near high of 19866. Today we saw total 200 points intraday range for banknifty future and positive closing after continues fall. Banknifty broke short term channel support yesterday which was sell signal. For tomorrow banknifty outlook remain weak and trading strategy will be sell on rise. On upside 19900 and 20050 are strong resistances while on downside 19620 and 19400 are support zones as well as target levels for banknifty future. Banknifty swing short target is at 19350 which can be expected in this week. chart suggesting topped out pattern so expect deep correction or downside in medium terms. Future traders below 20050 follow sell on rise strategy and expect targets 19620 to 19400. Swing traders can expect tgt 19350 and below. Option traders use banknifty 19900 and 20000 put options as buy on dips for big gains in short terms.
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-
- Future tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +17250/-