Banknifty future today closed at 17559 with gain. For tomorrow, banknifty future intraday resistances are 17600 and 17680. While on downside 17400 and 17120 are intraday support zones. Banknifty future below 17660 remain sell on rise and expect downside short term target of 17200. While for intraday downside up to 17400 can be expected. Future traders keep strict stop loss above 17660 and hold short view for targets 17400 and 17200. Weekly closing below 17200 means fresh downtrend or sell signal for month of June 2016. Option traders use banknifty 17200 put options as buy on dips with same stop loss given above.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-