Banknifty future today closed at 17675 flat. On daily chart, banknifty price trend and momentum both are bullish but indicators are overbought ad coming off with every upside so expect more downside for index in short terms. For tomorrow, banknifty future outlook remain bearish and intraday trading strategy will be sell on rise. For intraday, banknifty resistance levels are 17780 and 17850 while on downside expect support at 17565 and then 17300. Future traders can use 17780 to 17850 zone to go short with stop loss for targets 17600 to 17565. Option traders use banknifty 17500 put options as buy on dips.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-