Banknifty September expiry future today closed at 19588. Today banknifty hit high around 19740 while low was near 19500. Total 240 points range and another weak closing. Banknifty future outlook for tomorrow remain weak and selling might continue till level of 19350. Which is strong technical support on downside. Daily closing below 19350 means correction will change into downtrend which eventually show much lower levels in medium terms. For tomorrow, 28 Sep 2016, banknifty future intraday support zones are 19425 and 19350 while on upside 19740 and 19890 are strong resistances. Intraday strategy remain sell on rise for target 19425 and 19350. On option side, traders can use October series banknifty in the money put options as buy and accumulate strategy for short terms. Below 19350, banknifty future major downside support will be 18890.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-