free banknifty future and option tips for 3 December 2015 Banknifty December expiry future today closed at 17282 with 192 points. Loss. Banknifty faced strong resistances of 50 ema and given reversal move which is a very bearish sign for short term traders. On trend channel, bank nifty spot major moving support is at 17200 and below its next support will be 16900. So daily closing below 17200 means deep downside up to 16900. Daily chart RSI also formed rounding top with bearish divergences. For tomorrow, bank nifty intraday supports will be 17200 and 17050. I still hold contra view and suggest a buy on dips strategy here as the trend is still intact. On the upside, targets will be 17450 and 17620. Option traders use 17200 call options for buy on a decline. Banknifty weekly chart also suggesting major support at 16900.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-