Bank of Baroda stock technical outlook BOB share is trading at 163 with almost 8% loss. BANKBARODA is top loser in F&O as well as in nifty 50 index. Stock is in uptrend and hit upside target of 169 and almost hit second target of 182 with high near 180. Now in correction and heading towards major support zone of 159. Above 159 outlook as well as trading strategy should be buy on dips with stop loss for targets 169 and 182 once again. Daily closing below 159 means fresh downtrend and lower targets of 147 and 136 which we already saw in last panic US election sell off. Stock traders can above 159 keep buy on dips view but risk remain as market is very bearish and volatile. On upside 169 and 182 are positional targets for stock future. Option traders can buy BANKBARODA 180 call on decline with stop loss for big gain in dec series. Dec option hit low near 4 while high was near 10 rupee and trading at lows. BANKBARODA stock achieved its medium term target of 180 rupee after breakout above 160 rupee. Above 160, long term trend and outlook will remain bullish and buy on dips.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-