Canara Bank Ltd on Monday reported a March quarter net profit of Rs.214.18 crore, against a Rs3905.49 crore loss recorded a year ago when it made heavy provisions for bad loans. Net interest income, the difference between interest earned on loans and that paid on deposits, rose 14.08% from a year ago to Rs2708.22 crore. Other income rose 73.23% to Rs2396.28 crore at the end of the quarter, compared with Rs.1383.23 crore a year ago. Provisions during the quarter were Rs2708.74 crore, against Rs6331.54 crore a year ago and Rs1484.57 crore in the preceding quarter. Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) as a ratio of gross advances were at 9.63%, against 9.97% as of 31 December. Net NPA ratio at the end of the fourth quarter was 6.33%, slightly down from 6.72% in the third quarter. Capital adequacy ratio on 31 March stood at 12.86% against 11.08% a year ago. As of 3.20 pm, shares of Canara Bank were trading 0.04% higher at Rs 394.70 on the BSE, while the benchmark Sensex index was up 0.22% at 29,923.40 points. source: livemint
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-