NCC Ltd stock is trading at 91 with 11% gains on strong buying. The stock is top gainer in F&O segment. The stock has achieved its 89 rupee target in intraday and now heading towards 95.5 level which will be its next target. My intraday call achieved its target of 89 gives buy at 83 with stop loss 80. From a short-term view, the stock is strongly bullish and above 88 traders keep buy on dips view for target 95.5. Today stock gave breakout at 83 level and entered into a bullish trend. For now stock downside support zones are 88 and 83 while on upside 95.5 is final target. If sustain above 95.5 then traders can expect targets of 100 to 108 in medium terms. Future traders holding long positions brought at lower levels trail stop loss below 88 and expect target 95.5 in short terms. Options traders can use buy on dips strategy for NCC 85 call options which today rallied from 1 rupee premium to 7 rupees almost 700% gains in intraday. For intraday tips on WhatsApp with live support and follow-ups join our .
- MCX Commodity Trading calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- GOLD & SILVER weekly report for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency weekly Forecast and calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Intraday Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit -2500/-
- Option Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +12675/-
- Currency Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +9000/-
- MCX Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +157500/-
- Future Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +76650/-
- Banknifty Future options weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Nifty Future Option weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-