Oriental Bank of Commerce stock is trading at 136.4 with gain. ORIENTBANK stock is top gainer in F&O segment. Technically stock had given breakout above 127 rupee resistance 2 days back and achieved the target of 134 rupees. Next target is at 144 if sustain above 134 on the daily closing basis. Stock technically looks strong and remain a buy. On downside 134 and then 127 are strong support zones. ORIENTBANK stock on the weekly chart is at the verge of the medium of a long-term breakout for targets 200 to 260 rupees. Above 133 medium to long-term trend will remain bullish and buy on dips. Below 127, the stock will be bearish and the target will be 124 and 117. Stock Future traders with long positions in ORIENTBANK future must trail stop loss below 134 for target 144 and above in short to medium terms. ORIENTBANK 135 call options are trading at 4, today this stock option hit low below 2 and high near 5. And remain to buy on dips for short terms. For stock tips on WhatsApp with live support and follow-ups join our .
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-