Cairn India Limited stock today was a top loser on nifty with almost 7% decline. Decline crude taking stock with it to bottom. The stock is heading towards 52 weeks low of 120 rupees. From short term view, trend channel suggesting 119-120 levels as a target for this fall. On upside 131 level remain as reversal point. Stock on the monthly chart shows its strong bearish trend. In last 18 months stock given only 3 positive monthly closing and 15 negative closing. Nevertheless, it is buying and accumulation opportunity for investors. On the upside, one can follow buy on the decline with a minimum 12-month target level of 180 rupees. Technically stock prices on monthly charts are oversold area and indicators are sending early bottoming signals.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-