cbc-World stock markets surged into the green on Monday after the FBI announced newly discovered emails related to Hillary Clinton, Democratic candidate for U.S. president, didn’t warrant any additional investigation. The Dow Jones industrial average jumped 273 points at opening as the market digested the news and interpreted it as a positive for Clinton. Investors have been anxious in recent weeks over signs that the presidential race was tightening. Stock markets hate instability, and a Clinton presidency is being interpreted as a continuation of the status quo. “Markets appear in a more confident mood this morning,” Scotiabank said in a note to clients. “Uncertainty over the U.S. election outcome has lifted somewhat following the weekend news that the FBI had absolved Clinton from any further wrongdoing in the email saga, possibly taking the wind out of the Trump campaign’s sails at the last minute.” A broader , the S&P 500, ended Friday on its longest losing streak since 1980 — nine days in a row — on fears that Republican candidate Donald Trump may ascend to the White House. Gold, which tends to rise during times of uncertainty, lost almost $20 an ounce, and was trading at $1,285 US an ounce at midmorning. Toronto stocks were also in a buoyant mood, with the S&P/TSX composite index up 100 points to just over 14,600
- Intraday Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit -2500/-
- Option Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +12675/-
- Currency Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +9000/-
- MCX Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +157500/-
- Future Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +76650/-
- Banknifty Future options weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Nifty Future Option weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-