Eur rupee weekly technical analysis 7 to 11 November 2016 Eur inr future this week closed with gain at 74.18. This week we almost saw 1 rupee or 1.5% gains for euro against rupee. In last 2 weeks euro rallied from lows of 72.7 to high near 74.5. Euro rupee future given bullish breakout at 73.8 and heading towards my targets 74.9 and then 76.25. We already saw high near 74.5 this week. Daily chart indicators are approaching oversold zones so traders keep strict stop loss for long positions. traders above 73.8 keep buy and accumulate view on eur inr future with stop loss below 73.5 for target 74.9 and above 74.9 expect upside up to 76.25. From long term view, euro rupee pair looking strong bullish and this fresh reversal above 72 rupee suggesting target of 78 in longer terms.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-