Euro dollar pair is trading at 1.1057 with gains for the day 28th June 2016. Euro is in recovery phase and came off low of 1.09. With the U.K. voting to leave the European Union, EUR/USD may continue to give back the advance from the end of 2016 amid the growing threat for contagion. For intraday, eur usd looking weak and trading near top. The euro has steadied on Monday, following sharp losses in the Friday session. EUR/USD is trading at 1.1060. In Spain, the election on Sunday failed. On upside 1.1070 and 1.1150 are strong resistance zones while on downside 1.1005 and 1.0930 are support zones as well as target levels. EUR/USD made a key breakdown below major support on Friday after the outcome of the UK’s EU referendum was acknowledged. Keep sell at resistance or above it strategy with stoploss for downside targets of 1.1005 and then 1.0930. The rapid decrease in volatility was surprising but the overall undertone for EUR is still negative and we continue to target a move to the major level of 1.0820.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-