South Indian Bank Limited stock today closed at 23.85 with loss of 4%. Stock was today’s top loser in future and option segment. Stock is in uptrend and we saw strong bullish breakout at 22.7 level and stock achieved its first target of 24.35. Now correcting and might test 22.7 support zone but above it SOUTHBANK stock will remain bullish and buy. On upside 24.35 will be first target and 27 will be second and medium term target. Future traders can buy stock future around 22.7 with stoploss below 22 for target 24.35 and then 27. Option traders can buy SOUTHBANK 23 call options on decline with stoploss for October expiry. On weekly chart, SOUTHBANK stock looks strong and remain buy and accumulate for targets 25.5. And then 31.25 in medium to long terms.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-