Free technical analysis software-Chartnexus info-review and tutorials:-
Chart nexus is free technical analysis software for Indian traders as well as world market traders.this software provide you free 3 years charts of all BSEINDIA and NSEINDIA stock,indices,Gold ETF,even some more ETF,NCD’s and Mutual funds also.Historical data is clean and it is already adjusted to splits and dividends(shown on chart like alert bell)!it support all major exchanges mostly Asian markets.
1.Download this free software from “this link”
2.after downloading just click on chart nexus icon to run this software!!
it is portable like.it support all desktop OS.
3.To use this software,use has to create free account “here”
4.after signup,user has to activate its account,so check your inbox
and activate account by clicking activation link.
5.after activation,open software by clicking its icon on desktop.
and enter your login credential in file>>User login window
6.now next step is selecting your preferred exchange, for that click in menu >on view>system settings>>data window>>tick on your preferred exchange>>here we selected Indian “National stock exchange”
now in listing window on left side below toolbar you can select your preferred exchange
here we selected Indian “National stock exchange”
7.after that next step is to update your end of day data.so click in menu>>on view>>select view data downloader>>double click on your preferred exchange and data updating will start>>after updating market status bar change color to “green” and server data and your data dates will be same!
8.now to see chart of specific stock/index,user should click on scrip and chart,for example here we opened reliance ind chart
9.to change scale settings(linear and logarithmic),chart time frame(day-week-monthly),chart type(line-bar and candlestick),and to save your chart template/workspace there is toolbar at left bottom of chart!
10.to zoom in or out there is + and – signs on right bottom and to adjust candles length,you can use Y-AXIS on which price shown,by simply push it-up and down.
11. to add indicators,there is indicators list on left bottom of software window.to add certain indicator-just tick box in front of indicator name and to change values and colour of indicator click on “edit button” at bottom of indicator window!!
12.after making all indicators and chart setting,save your template by its unique name for future use.in this software most basic indicators provided,that are useful for a general traders.
13.Portfolio manager software:-chart nexus comes with in built portfolio manager software,to use this click on “$” icon in menu or click on “window” in menu>>and select portfolio manager
to add any stock in portfolio manager,it is compulsory to open its chart.here we opened chart of BHEL and Added to our portfolio.
14.Indian traders can get advantage in market by using this software,because it provide Nifty-Banknifty-CNXIT-DEFTY 3 years chart and also you can get SGX NIFTY CHART also by selecting SGX market from exchanges list.we recommends to all traders and investors to have this software in there desktop and trade wisely in market understanding stock technical’s.
15.to save chart screen short to your disk,simply push “CTL+T” on keyboard.
16.world exchanges supported by this software:
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China
- Stock Exchange of Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- National Stock Exchange of India,India
- Bombay Stock Exchange, India
- Jakarta Stock Exchange, Indonesia
- Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan
- Korea Stock Exchange, Korea
- Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, Malaysia
- Stock Exchange of Singapore (SES), Singapore
- Sri Lanka Stock Closings, Sri Lanka
- Taiwan Stock Exchange, Taiwan
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand, Thailand
- FTSE International (London Stock Exchange), United Kingdom
- AMEX, United States
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE),United States
- NASDAQ, United States
- WORLD INDEX
- 17.to know more and any issues then follow this FAQ and to get online support for any issue related to software please contact hereIt comes with in built stock screener called as “XPERT TRADER” but it is with paid subscription and also user if want extend historical data to 15 years but that is chargeable.