cityam – Gold can now be used as a commodity to back Sharia-based financial products, with Previously, there was debate over whether gold was a currency or a commodity for the purposes of business conducted in accordance with Sharia rules, meaning institutions shied away from the precious metal. “The complexity of Islamic attitudes toward gold products has led to a scattered and fragmented set of rulings,” the Gold Council said in a statement. “This lack of uniformity is a major impediment to the development of gold financial products in Islamic finance. Creating harmonised and authoritative Shari’ah guidance for gold is imperative therefore, if the asset class is to become more widely accepted by Islamic investors.” Dr Hamed Hassen Merah, secretary general of the Accounting and Auditing Organisation of Islamic Financial Institutions, which worked with the World Gold Council to agree the new rules, said: “This Standard covers Shari’ah- compliant mechanisms for dealing and investing in gold…. Hopefully, this would represent a progressive stride for the Islamic finance industry.” In the first half of this year, gold was one of the best-performing assets, with prices rising to over $1,300, however the metal has dropped back to below $1,200 on recent , which has tempered interest in safe haven investments.set out for the first time. The World Gold Council announced the new Sharia gold standard, which sets out the way in which financial institutions to apply Sharia principles in the direct physical handling of gold and in using the metal as an underlying asset in a transaction.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-