Yen rupee future this week closed at 65.81 with gain. On weekly chart yen looking stronger and is in uptrend. 2 weeks continues positive closing suggesting bullish momentum as well as strong short covering by strong hands. This week jpy inr future hit high around 65.91 and closed near it while week low was at 64.93. Total 1 rupee or 1.55% weekly range and strong closing. This week yen has taken support at it 6 and 13 weeks averages. Jpy inr future 6 week’s average level now at 65.6 and 13 weeks level is 65.1. On upside 67 and 67.5 are previous highs resistance levels. On Friday, yen given break-out above its major hurdle of 65.6 and closed above it. Which was buy signal so expect 66.75 and then 68.2 as target zones for upcoming weeks. Currency traders above 65.6 keep buy and accumulate view on jpyinr future with stoploss and expect targets 66 and 66.75 in next week. For on whatsapp with real time support and follow ups visit our section.
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-
- Future tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +17250/-