Mcx crude oil December expiry future is trading at 2721 with almost 1% gain. Yesterday we saw almost 3% drop in crude oil future on fresh selling. Hit low near 2670 and on the daily chart made “double bottom pattern”. 2680 was previous swing low and major bottom of the daily chart. This is bullish signal and its result already visible with today’s 1% rise. Mcx crude oil future price trend is down but technically look like hit bottom and ready for the rally. On the upside, 2830 and 2910 are major averages resistance zones. Traders here follow the buy and accumulate around 2660-2680 zone strategy with stop loss for target 2830 and 2910 in short to medium terms. Below 2660 next support zone will be 2570.
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-