Nifty September expiry future today closed at 8729 with loss. Nifty is now in official downtrend and below 8750 expect selling pressure to continue in upcoming session. For tomorrow, nifty future outlook remain bearish. In intraday expect downside target up to 8655. On upside 8735 and 8805 are strong resistances. targets are down and comes around 8625 and then 8430. Future traders below 8750 keep sell on rise view and can expect targets at 8625 and then 8430. Option traders can use nifty 8800 or 8900 put options of October expiry as buy on dips for big gains in short terms. Trading will be not as easy as expect high volatility and level breaching on both sides. Nifty making lower top and bottom on daily chart and heading for bottom this time.
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet