“Even as inflation remains in a comfortable territory of around 4 per cent (March-end forecast of 4.6 per cent), the RBI could hold back on cutting the policy rate by a considerable margin,” HDFC Bank said in a note. The rate cut will help revive private investments and can act as a counter to the demonetisation drive, which is slated to impact growth in the short-term. It said and its impact on global bond yields, currency impact because of political situation in Eurozone and commodity prices following the OPEC decision to cut production will restrict the central bank. The report, however, feels that if all the worries are taken care of, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) may cut rates at the February review. Foreign brokerage Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA-ML) echoed this view of a rate cut tomorrow, but said the RBI will wait till April 2017 for delivering the next cut. “We expect the tracking at 4 per cent,” it said in a note. Cutting its GDP growth forecast to 6.9 per cent from the earlier 7.7 per cent, BofA-ML said the disruption to economic activity caused by demonetisation will be 0.3-0.5 per cent of GDP every month, and how long the ‘remonetisation’ takes is the crucial question. “How long will remonetisation take? We assume some normalisation in January,” it said, conceding that the exercise is “daunting”.-Global uncertainties will restrain the Reserve Bank to announce only a 0.25 per cent reduction in policy rates on Tuesday but there could be more loosening in the future, analysts said. A majority of analysts and bankers are expecting RBI Governor Urjit Patel-led on Wednesday, with some expecting a 0.50 per cent reduction.
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-
- Future tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +17250/-