Futures augured a lackluster start on Wall Street. remained nearly unchanged while S&P futures slipped 0.1 percent. OIL: Oil prices continued to rise after surging Wednesday thanks to the output cut agreement among OPEC nations, which collectively produce more than one-third of the world’s oil. They agreed to trim production by 1.2 million barrels a day starting in January. The price of in New York. The contract surged $4.21 on Wednesday, the biggest one-day gain since February. Brent crude, the international benchmark, rose 76 cents to $52.60 a barrel in London. CHINA DATA: The monthly purchasing managers’ index by the Chinese Federation of Logistics and Purchasing showed that Chinese factory activity rose to 51.7 points in November, its highest in more than two years. The index, a widely watched indicator of China’s outsize manufacturing sector, is based on a 100-point scale, with numbers below 50 indicating contraction. ANALYST’S TAKE: “China’s official PMI manufacturing surprised on the upside,” said Jingyi Pan, a market strategist at IG in Singapore. “This is the highest level seen since July 2014 and could add to the today.” ASIA’S DAY: jumped 1.1 percent to 18,513.12 while South Korea’s Kospi closed flat at 1,983.75. China’s Shanghai Composite Index added 0.7 percent to 3,273.31 and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index gained 0.4 percent to 22,878.23. CURRENCIES: The dollar was under pressure, as it often is when oil prices rise significantly. It dropped to 114.36 yen from 114.44 yen. The euro rose to $1.0631 from $1.0595.— Stocks turned lower in Europe on Thursday while the price of oil continued to rise, boosted by as well as data showing Chinese manufacturing is growing. KEEPING SCORE: Britain’s FTSE 100 was down 1.1 percent at 6,710 while France’ CAC 40 shed 0.6 percent to 4,551. Germany’s DAX fell 0.8 percent to 10,560. European economies are net importers of oil, so the big increases in energy prices this week could weigh on the region somewhat
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-
- Currency tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +11400/-
- MCX tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +140000/-