Usd inr future this week closed at 67.08 with gain. After last week sharp dip, us dollar recovered on outflow as well as rupee devaluation news. Usd inr future weekly chart price trend and momentum is turning bullish means dollar is getting stronger ahead of fed rate hike. This week usd inr future hit high at 67.27 while low was at 66.92. Total 39 paise or 0.6% weekly range and positive closing for dollar. Usd inr future next week, below 67.25 remain sell on rise or bearish. On downside 66.9 and 66.55 are target zones which are already achieved by rupee in previous week’s dollar sell-off. Currency future traders keep bearish view on usdinr future below 67.25 level and follow sell on rise trading strategy and expect targets 66.9 and then 66.55. Option traders can use in the money usd inr put options as buy on dips for big gains towards expiry. For on whatsapp with real time support and follow ups visit our section.
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-
- Banknifty Future Hit 26600 Super Bearish TGT next @26000 | Banknifty 27000PE given 350%+ Returns!
- Nifty Future Hit 11400 TGT again & with low 11298 Heading for 11100 TGT | Nifty 11400PE given 200%+ Returns !
- 17 Sep advisory calls performance profit +83230/-
- Peter Lynch Stock analysis and Stock Picking Methods
- MCX Energy Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Metals Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- MCX Bullion Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- NIFTY BANKNIFTY F&O Tips for 17 to 21 Sep. 2018
- How to Pay Student Loans for Better Future ? – A Tip by Warren Buffet
- Intraday tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit +4903/-
- Option tips 10 to 14 sep week performance profit -7875/-