The near two-month rally has seen the three main Wall Street indexes rack up double-digit percentage gains, but has left some market participants nervous about a potential correction. The S&P 500 index suffered its biggest one-day percentage drop on Wednesday, following weak housing data and losses in the technology sector. The triple-digit loss on the Dow pulled it further away from its march toward 20,000. “The markets are trading in a full-blown holiday mood, with little direction on either side of the equation,” Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at New York’s First Standard Financial wrote in a note. Dow e-minis 1YMc1 were up 3 points, or 0.02 percent at 8:30 a.m. ET, with 15,774 contracts changing hands. S&P 500 e-minis ESc1 were up 1.5 points, or 0.07 percent, with 73,460 contracts traded. 100 e-minis NQc1 were up 1.25 points, or 0.03 percent, on volume of 12,695 contracts. The dollar index .DXY fell 0.37 percent on Thursday after a sharp rise this month. prices were off 0.15 percent after data showed a surprise rise in U.S. inventories. [O/R] Nvidia’s (NVDA.O) shares fell nearly 3 percent to $106.06 in heavy premarket trading, setting the stock up for a second straight day of losses after short-seller Citron Research tweeted that the chipmaker’s stock could fall to $90 in 2017. Shares of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD.O), Nvidia’s rival, were off 2.6 percent. Cempra (CEMP.O) dropped 46.7 percent to $3.25 after the drug developer said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected its antibiotic treatment for pneumonia.-Wall Street looked set to open little changed on Thursday, a day after the suffered its biggest fall in two months, putting a damper on a post-election rally. A report showed the number of Americans applying for by 10,000 to 265,000 last week, indicating sustained strength in the labor market. U.S. equities had been enjoying a rally since the presidential election in November on bets that Donald Trump would introduce tax cuts, deregulation and that would spur economic growth.
- MCX Commodity Trading calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- GOLD & SILVER weekly report for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- NSE Currency weekly Forecast and calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Intraday Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit -2500/-
- Option Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +12675/-
- Currency Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +9000/-
- MCX Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +157500/-
- Future Tips 17 to 21 sep. week performance profit +76650/-
- Banknifty Future options weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Nifty Future Option weekly calls for 24 to 28 Sep. 2018
- Jack Bogle : ETFs or Index Funds – Which one suits you the best?
- Copper calls – Hit bullish TGTs 431 and 443
- 19 Sep. advisory calls performance profit +72036/-
- Pound to Rupee Trading-Hit 94.2 & 95.85 swing TGTs
- 18 sep. advisory calls performance profit +28066/-